Stimulus Check Live Fourth Update: $ 200 Social Security, $ 8,000 Child Tax Credit, COLA 2022 …
– Congress considers additional covid-19 stimulus in government spending bill
– National the unemployment rate is falling at 3.9 percent in December, the lowest rate since the start of the pandemic
– House approved Rebuild Better Act would like cap insulin costs at $ 35 a month, but exclude uninsured persons
– The increase of COLA 2022 would see the average social security benefit increase by about $ 92This year
– There will not be Child tax credit direct payment this month after Congress failure Rebuild Better bill
– Up to $ 8,000 in stimulus payments is available to be claimed by certain households in 2022
Information and useful links:
Child tax credit
– Is the Child tax credit further extended after the Senate did not approve the Build Back Better bill last month?
– Senator Manchin has his say on President Biden’s future Rebuild better proposals?
– The report confirms that the Bomber Boston received a stimulus check
– How many stimulus checks were approved in the past 12 months?
– Social Security beneficiaries are vying for a COLA increase, but could they also get a $ 200 extrathis month?
– What is the 5.9% increase in COLA does it mean for Social Security beneficiaries?